Europe’s most influential blockchain and crypto event returns to Barcelona
After seven highly successful events, the European Blockchain Convention 2023 is set to be held again from February 15-17 at the 5-star Hyatt Regency Barcelona. The event will host over 2,500 attendees in what will be the biggest edition since the event launched in 2018.
Bringing together start-ups, investors, developers, industry experts and global media, the event will once again be the annual meeting point for European industry.
The three-day event will feature over 200 outstanding industry experts through various panels, keynotes, workshops and fireside chats. Confirmed speakers include:
- Oliver Linch, CEO, Global bittrex
- Stani Kuleshov, Founder & CEO, AAV
- Monteverde side, Director of the Blockchain Center of Excellence, Santande Bankr
- Robby Yung, CEO, Animoca brands
- Stephen Arkridge, Co-founder, Solana
- Manuel Nordeste, vice-president, Loyalty investments
- Emma Lovett, DLT Markets, Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase
- Francisco Maroto, Blockchain Manager, BBVA
- Dotun Rominiyi, Director of Emerging Technologies, London Stock Exchange
- Matteo Melani, NFT Engineering Manager, Meta
- Joshua Ashley Klayman, Blockchain & Digital Assets Manager, Connections
- Teana Baker-Taylor, Vice President, Policy and Regulatory Strategy, UK/EU, Circle
- Matus Steis, Responsible for token design, Outlier companies
- Pablo Monti, Brand Ambassador, BingX
- Emma Landriault, Blockchain and Digital Assets Product Manager, Scotiabank
- Dana Giber, Co-founder and CEO, Flowcarbon
Victoria Gago, Founder of the European Blockchain Convention, said, “After selling out tickets and sponsorships 2 weeks before EBC22, we are thrilled to be back in town for an even bigger and better event.”
“EBC23 will be held across 2 steps with over 100 sessions on institutional crypto adoption, crypto investing for institutions, Challengecrypto derivatives, stablecoins, tokenizationdigital asset issuance, regulation, web3 building, custody and wallets, metaverse and gaming, among others,” Victoria continued.
”EBC23 will have a 2,000 m² of exhibition space, where attendees will network with the biggest players in the space. After the sun goes down, visitors will roll up their sleeves and network, accompanied by a DJ and a few drinks,” remarked Victoria.
About the European Blockchain Convention
Recognized by many as Europe’s most influential blockchain event, the European Blockchain Convention is the annual meeting point for global entrepreneurs, investors, developers, businesses and media in Europe. EBC was born in 2018 in Barcelona with a mission to inform, educate and connect the global blockchain community. Click on here for more ticket information or to get involved.
All information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes on the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.
#Europes #influential #blockchain #crypto #event #returns #Barcelona #Crypto