How Crypto Trader Made 500x Gains With A Simple Strategy
We all want to find new crypto projects that show incredible earnings – but how? Here we look at token metrics for newly listed coins and how to look for a specific price movement after listing.
A wire by a well-known trader @MacnBTC trended on Twitter. The thread details his strategy for finding lesser-known coins before they start their bullish cycles and post gains of at least 100x.
Newly Listed Coins
The first step to finding coins that yield such massive gains is to look at cryptos that are newly listed on Binance. There are three main reasons for this:
- Newly listed coins have new graphics. Thus, there is no air resistance once they exceed their initial listing price.
- Newly listed rooms often have acquired unlock times. This means that at least for the first few months of trading, early investors still have their tokens locked, which significantly reduces the circulating supply.
- New tales can easily be crafted with newly listed coins, which then contributes greatly to the subsequent price increase.
So, the first step in choosing a crypto project that will grow a hundredfold is to look for newly listed coins.
Crypto Token Metrics
The second step to finding such winners is an analysis of token metrics, which in these cases consist of:
- Departure/Private Tour Release Schedule
- As discussed in the first section, coins with locked acquisition schedules typically show significant increases due to the lack of selling pressure. It was especially visible in GMTsince all rooms in Seed/Private Towers, Advisors and Squads have been locked down for almost a year.
- Price per token during starting/private rounds
- A large difference between the price in the first rounds of seeding and the listing price is a negative phenomenon, especially if a significant part of the supply is released. The reason for this is that if the listing price is several times higher than the price of the first rounds and investors have their tokens unlocked, they are likely to realize their gains and exert selling pressure.
- Finally, the team behind the project and the investors also play an important role in the future price development. It is always desirable to invest in projects that have other investors known to be long-term holders.
Finally, the price movement after the quotation is extremely important. Ideally, the graph should have
- A gradual and choppy decline after listing
- Short-term moving average (MA) bullish cross shortly after
These two elements were visible in MATIC. After its listing, MATIC fell for a period of approximately 20 hours. Then, the price initiated a massive increase once the short (red) and long (black) MAs made a bullish crossover (green icon).
Since there is no resistance overload once the entry price is clear, Fibonacci levels are used to determine future resistance levels.
In MATIC’s case, the 4.61 Fib extension of the original upward move almost perfectly predicted the ensuing high. Therefore, it could have been used as an ideal profit target for the first part of the upward movement.
To be[in]Crypto’s Latest Bitcoin (BTC) Analysis Click Here
All information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes on the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.
#Crypto #Trader #500x #Gains #Simple #Strategy #crypto strategy