Boasting a range of exciting features, the card-based PvE and PvP combat strategy game is ready for a new era on BNB Chain.
Spectacular results on INO
The Pikaster New Era INO was concluded on August 29, 2022 and set new bars. The first round of INO took place on KuCoin Wonderland, with the second round on Gamefi.org. Both names are certainly familiar among GameFi communities.
KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange for many digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Launched in September 2017, KuCoin has become one of the most popular crypto exchanges and already has over 20 million registered users in 207 countries and regions around the world. As the home of crypto gems, KuCoin has supported over 700 projects with over 1,200 trading pairs.
GameFi.org is a global hub for game funding. Its ecosystem includes a GameFi hub, launchpad, marketplace, guild hub, and metaverse. GameFi.org was created to solve the problems faced by most game studios and discovered effective ways to develop a platform that builds relationships with game developers, players and investors in one place.
More details from INO
A total of 2,500 users took part in INO – 5,000 NFTs were sold!
INO’s NFTs were priced at $60/egg, similar to the current NFT floor price on KCC. With the launch of the game on BNB Chain – an ecosystem comprised of many more players and momentum, the necessary use cases for NFTs in breeding and evolutions will mean that the demand for NFTs will increase exponentially. Therefore, a positive and confident NFT price outlook will be expected.
Management of the GameFi project on KCC
Pikaster is one of the main GameFi play-to-earn projects developed by Metaland and powered by Unity Engine. Card-based PvE and PvP combat strategy game with Pikaster (as NFT) is built on KuCoin Community Chain (KCC). The game includes a range of features, including innovative NFT staking and evolution mechanics, a Scholars system, guilds, world trees, an in-game marketplace and wallets.
Pikaster operates a 3-token model, with $RBP and $SRBP as game tokens, and $MLS as governance token.
The 3-token model offers a distinctive in-game inflation-fighting perspective, allowing superior control over the balance between token minting and burning.
The game mechanics are simple. A player chooses 3-5 Pikasters to enter a battle, where 3 Pikasters will start the lineup. When one of them is defeated, the backup Pikaster will enter the battle. At the start of each round, each player will receive 6 random skill cards and 3 energy points. The battle will begin when both players are ready. There are 6 classes of Pikasters where each class will hold back. Weather conditions will also enhance or limit various class attributes.
Currently, the total number of registered users has reached the 400,000 mark, with daily active users stable at around 5,000 players. Additionally, the total community size has reached 200,000 players!
Leveraging the BNB Ecosystem
Deploying Pikaster on BNB Chain is strategically beneficial in many ways:
- A new era on a new ecosystem: Pikaster V2.0.0 will be released on BNB Chain on September 2, 2022, with a new game subtitle “Pikaster – New Era”. The latest update includes NFT evolutions, where players can upgrade their NFTs using “Retired NFTs” as materials. At the same time, NFT staking will allow players to stake their NFTs to earn rewards. The team also achieved other important balances. Pikaster V2.0 will actually be released on BNB Chain as a new game.
- Extend its reach: BNB Ecosystem is renowned for its dynamism and diversity. By leveraging the platform, Pikaster can leverage BNB ecosystem partners and their support, expand its reach and acquire new players.
- Duplicate success: Pikaster was the #1 GameFi project on KCC. The Metaland team is dedicated to replicating its huge success on BNB Chain while providing a unique gaming experience for players.
- Future releases: Based in Singapore, the Metaland team plans to release at least 2 additional new games. A BETA version of a football-themed game will be released in October 2022, coinciding with the World Cup. The collaboration with BNB Chain creates opportunities for Metaland to explore a wider range of partners and future support.
- Cross-chain deployment: In-game Pikaster assets on KCC, including NFTs and $RBP/$SRBP in-game tokens, will not be linked to Pikaster on BNB. Therefore, all game assets coexist separately between two ecosystems, each with its own economies and valuations.
A total of 5000 NFTs were sold in two rounds – the first round on KuCoin and the second on Gamefi.org. The INO was a huge success with huge interest among gamers: A total of W participants participated in the whitelist, where X increased in total sales, with Y NFTs sold within Z. The promising results indicate that Pikaster is already a project leader with a lot of feedback and popularity among gamers, given that the game has already reached 5,000 stable DAUs and 400,000 total registered users.
Partnerships and Benefits
Pikaster has strategically partnered with Biswap and will list 3 trading pairs – $MLS/$BUSD, $SRBP/$BUSD and $RBP/$BUSD on August 31, 2022. To celebrate the launch, a launch pool will be dedicated to players who will participate in the launch pool and earn MLS rewards.
Biswap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that allows users to trade tokens on the BNB smart chain. In addition to having a new referral system and low trading fees, Biswap also offers an assortment of products and services including a trading platform, farms, launch pools, NFT marketplace, trading competitions and an NFT game.
Benefits of launching the game
Pikaster will officially launch on BNB Chain on September 2, 2022, with a series of exciting in-game events and rewards for all players.
For all players：
- Reduced vitality for 3 days
- World Tree Rewards Boost
- Sweepstakes and Evolution Draws
- Opening of seasonal activities
- Chances of getting Dedicated PvP Badges
For Loyal Players：
- Landing Plan – Stamina Conversions
- Special airdrops
- Dedicated Avatars and Emojis
An overview of the road ahead
According to the roadmap, the Metaland team will release the highly anticipated second game in October. The game has been in development since last year and will be released in collaboration with Binance.
Learn more about Pikaster via the following links: