TC Sessions: Crypto is in Miami – and 5 more reasons students should go
If you’re a university or college student who believes the future of finance is in crypto – or even if you’re just curious about crypto – pack a bag and head to Miami for TC Sessions: Crypto on the 17th november.
Why? Well, for starters, TechCrunch (of Disrupt and Startup Battlefield fame) is bringing its considerable talent to attract top tech founders, CEOs, investors and unicorn makers to focus on the cryptoverse – blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT and web3 .
In a classic, “but wait, there’s more” moment, here are five outstanding reasons why you should buy a student pass to join and learn from the crypto community:
- You will meet, engage with and learn from people who are creating and building in this rapidly changing industry. Learn about the latest trends, products, and yes, even controversies from our keynote speakers and in breakout sessions.
- Go find a co-founder, job or mentor and start expanding your network. The contacts you make could lead you to your future financing.
- Check out more than a dozen early-stage startups on the show floor. See what products are hitting the pike, and again, get your networking started.
- Face to face connection. Combine the dearth of in-person events for two years with the fact that the main activity in crypto takes place behind the scenes in front of a screen and, well, it’s going to be great to see everyone. Meeting real people in real time leads to real inspiration.
- Your student pass is only $49. Boom.
***Reason for bonus: Miami…in November. Sweet!
TC Sessions: Crypto takes place in, ahem, Miami November 17. Buy your $49 student pass and go. If the future of finance is crypto, you can’t afford to miss it.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Crypto? Contact our sponsorship sales team by fill in this form.
#Sessions #Crypto #Miami #reasons #students #Crypto